CPH Pig’s interdisciplinary research operations are intended to help address broadly-based themes and complex problem areas that lie outside the scope of individual disciplines. The aim is for new, creative, innovative research with a holistic approach and the potential to solve the major challenges to society. This is also intended to ensure that the BSc and MSc programmes in veterinary medicine and animal science meet the needs of the society for candidates that are market-ready, professional and research-minded, with the latest academic and practical knowledge.
CPH Pig’s objectives have been defined to reflect the Faculty’s strategy for research, education and the society:
- More Masters and PhD students
- More Industrial PhDs and Industrial Postdocs
- More Postdocs
- More professors with special responsibilities
- More publications in the most prestigious journals
- Further collaboration with industry, also by attending Horizon 2020, Inno+, KIC.